Wednesday, November 21, 2012

TOMS

I drank the kool-aid and I feel really good about it. last week I ordered my very first pair of TOMs and today they came in the mail. I've wanted a pair for a long time however I have huge feet and my extra large size 11 isn't carried in stores so I waited and waited. Then I finally broke down and decided I could always return them if they didnt fit right. Man oh man am I so excited I decided to order them and now I want like 10 more pairs. Yes, I love they way they look and feel but more thank that I love the company. I love the idea of one for one. Not only did I get myself a pair of shoes but I got a kid a pair of shoes to. Blake (the owner and idea man) really has a great thing going it truly is a beautiful thing to help people on this level. For those of you who are unfamiliar with that TOMs does check this out.


This is a beautiful thing. I have always been one to want to help. I just seem to find myself not knowing what to do. This is something I can do in the short term. In the long term it reminds me that something needs to be done I can make a difference. This is something I would like to develop with my blanket making business. I am still in the thinking stages but you all will be the first to know. I am motivated, I am excited, I am going to help.

3 comments:

  1. I drank that same kool aid last christmas and got myself a black sparke pair. I really liked the one for one that goes along with buying a pair too. Sometimes I think about who the little kid is running around in black sparkle shoes just like mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the link - I've wanted some of these shoes too and now I am completely sold on buying some ... looking at them now.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Shia

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE my TOMS so much and every time I get an email update from them---I find more shoes that I want! I seriously wear them everyday:)

    Julie
    www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete