Tuesday, November 6, 2012

lottery winner here

What a funny subject 10 things we would do or buy if we won the lottery. First off we don’t play so these are just far-fetched dreams.
That being said this is a subject my husband and I have discussed in great detail:
1. all debt paid off (the house)
2. college/ retirement funds
3. gift large amount to charity/church
4. give large fund to mom and dad
5. new house (nothing crazy just regular)
6. for fun cars
7. furnishings for new house
8. Savings
LenaBActually

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, sensibility may be one of my biggest draw backs ;)

      Delete
  2. Just dropping in from the hop and I love your list, you are a smart girl:) Now I am off to check out some of your other posts and to follow in as many ways as possible:)

    Hope your weekend is just super terrific

    ReplyDelete