Friday, November 9, 2012

Fresh

I love the farmers market. I love everything about it. I love the relationships, the people, the lifestyle, but mostly I LOVE the food. Knowing that my kids are eating the best food we can get our hands on is so reassuring. This year we are in southern Alabama which has turned out to be amazing for the farmers market. Back home in Tennessee its been cold for over a month and the market has died down. Not here. We are still shopping it up.

My boys love going to the market and eating the fresh food and occasional sucker given to them by the sweet ladies working.
That tomato he's reaching for totally went in his mouth!
More than a few times I have had to buy food thats already been eaten off the table by these boys.
I love taking my kids to the market. Every time they go they learn or experience something new. He loves his mini pumpkin… slept with it and all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those boys of yours are ADORABLE.

    I am happily following you back, especially after the sweet comment you left me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete