Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend in rewind


Have I ever mentioned that I don't like the cold. That might be putting it a bit to kindly I HATE the cold. Having grown up in southern California cold weather didn’t come around all that often. For me cold is anything below 60 and even there I am not happy. My body seems to be programed for warmer weather. I think 100 sounds good even with the usual mix of humidity we get in the south. But the cold even at 60 is likely to keep me indoors. 

The Miller weekend was uneventful to say the least. My oldest was sick nearly all weekend. Which kept me indoors with her most the weekend. I secretly didn’t mind, it was in the 50s. 

She did make it to sell Girl Scout cookies with her troop for an hour but shortly after resumed her post; under a mound of blankets on the couch.  

The kids did dress up and have a dance party .

My older two tried to teach the little one how to jump. 
Yes, that is a little boy prancing around in a pink cloth diaper. 

How was your weekend? How do you handle cold/warm weather? 

2 comments:

  1. I love girl scout cookies, are you still selling them?
    Tab
    My-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness no! I think I ate 3 boxes all by myself.

      Delete