Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's okay Thursday!


It’s okay:

to be fearful of the future.
to know that you need to leave it up to God, but not quite know how to do that.
to replace the habit you gave up for Lent with another.
to wish you wouldn't have cut your hair, even if you did donate it to locks of love. 
that things will never be the same. 
to be addicted to Alias. 
to wish Alias was over so I can get back to life. 
to know the right thing to do (talking about healthy eating) and just not be ready. 
to already want to re-refinish the desk I refinished earlier this year. 

3 comments:

  1. God works in wonderful way, ask and he delivers:) stopping by from the linkup come say hi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome that you donated your hair to Locks of Love, maybe I will someday if I can grow mine out long enough. And totally agree on the eating healthy, I for sure know what I need to do to eat better and lose the weight I want to, but it's just not fun and not easy either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I donated it in October... I'm still having dreams that it's long! I know I did it for an amazing cause but I sure do miss it. You are so right the whole eating and exercising right thing just simply SUCKS!!!

      Delete