Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's okay


HappyThursday! 
We are over the hump and on our way to the weekend!!! This weekend shows little promise, bad weather and the flu is going around, but I will have daddy’s extra helping hands. 

As I am writing this I can’t help but want to get back into bed... afraid that I am the flus next victim. Some Thursdays I truly have to think about this post, reflect on the week we have had and all the reasons it’s okay because its Thursday. Today is not one of those days.

It’s okay....
to be an adult and secretly want your moms chicken soup. 
to plant the kids in front of something educational so you can get a little more rest. 
that I took way too many pictures during soccer practice this week. 
to want a new lens for my camera. 
to me slightly freaked out about our upcoming move. 
that this is my 10th move in the past 10 years. 
to hate my crock pot. It has to be close to 10 years old (was moms) and it over cooked 2 meals this week on low :/
to look at pinterest and want to barf. How in the world are people already thinking about St. Patties day! 
I have replaced my coffee addiction with hot tea for lent. 

I hope you have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I found you thru the link up and love your blog. I agree about the St. Patty's Day thing, I'm so not there yet either! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete