Friday, March 29, 2013

Oh California I sure do miss you!!


I am a California girl born and raised. I did move away for a short time for college, I didn't go fat though... Las Vegas!! Anyways back to my point. I am a California girl or at least I was until I left everything I knew for a simpler life in Tennessee (my parents moved there I followed yatta yatta long story). This may will be 6 years since I left my home land and for the first time I have having serious withdrawals! I miss my home, my life, the atmosphere, my friends and family. I miss California. 

So in honor of everything I am missing I thought I would share some photos with you that remind me of who I am or at least who I once was. 



Huntington Pier! 

I use to work at the Starbucks next to this Bob's located in Toluca Lake. 

My car wash Burbank. Okay it's not "mine" but I use to get my car cleaned there! 

Joshua Tree National Park! 



1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! I haven't been to California in years, but when we would go I loved it there!!

    ReplyDelete