Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What I learned in my first 30 days as a Scentsy consultant



It has been just over thirty day since I started selling Scentsy! So far I can say this is going to be an awesome ride. I have already learned so much; I have learned a lot about the direct sales business, about people and about myself. I am going to share some of what I have learned in my first 30 days as a Scentsy consultant.

This isn't going to be some formal list or a great big document about everything that is great about Scentsy. All this is is a small list of the most important things I have learned! 

- This whole Scentsy business is LIFE CHANGING!
- I love this company and they love me too! 
- DS (direct sales) is more of a people business than a sales business.
- Building relationships is key.
- I can come out of my shell! 
- There may be 10,000 consultants in your area but most of them are not working their business.
- You get out what you put in.
- This is fun!
- I now get paid for my much needed mommy time. 
- I can make a lot of money doing this.
- I made back my initial investment in less than 10 days (with only 1 party).
- Scentsy can sell itself (thats how great this stuff is)
- Scentsy wants me to succeed not just because they want money but because they want to empower people! 


Like I said this is just a short list of what I have learned in the past 30 days working with Scentsy! But let me be loud and clear I love this already! 

8 comments:

  1. I have a friend that sells it too and absolutely LOVES it! Best of luck girl! :o) You have the perfect attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on day 6 and I already have more pep in my step! Scentsy has what so many companies lack nowadays and that is love and compassion for their team. They want to see YOU grow. I know joining Scentsy is going to change my like drastically for the better. <3
    #TheDBB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Book a lot, hopefully youre still selling since you wrote this in 2016

      Delete
  4. I just signed up after my scentsy party was over last night and I put in a order this am with her.. I just lost my job on Friday so this can be a great opportunity for me.. I'm excited..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up in September and Ive had so much fun, hit level 2, earned my charms and its just been so rewarding!

    ReplyDelete